|Wayne County Sheriff Benny Napolean|
- If you choose option 1, then you will never receive a court date and get your money back. This is a shakedown of the highest order. They are taking advantage of your need for transportation. In too many cases to be mentioned here, charges are never brought against the victim, the victim is bullied into giving up the money and getting their car back.
- If you choose option 2, then you WILL receive a court date and given the opportunity to get your property back (including confiscated medicine) by going to trial.
- At that time you have the choice to ask for a jury trial. You may be able to instruct a Jury on Nullification procedures and responsibilities to you as a Juror. For any Marijuana case brought before a Jury, jurors can vote not guilty to anyone being charged with a Marijuana possession crime and not be in violation of a judges instruction to a jury.
- Return of Vehicle ASAP
- Return of Confiscated Medicine
- This may include compensation from the Wayne County Sheriff to replace damaged or destroyed medicine that was illegally confiscated by Wayne County Deputies..
- Refund of all collected “fines" and Court Costs.
- Dismissal of all charges and expungement of all arrest records for Marijuana Possesion.