The Michigan Coordinated Campaign Fall Fellowship is an opportunity to be a part of history and work at the grassroots level to elect Hillary Clinton and Democrats up and down the ballot.
Fellows will be trained on organizing tools and tactics as well as grassroots fundamentals, and will work alongside organizers in communities to support voter outreach and registration, volunteer recruitment and development, team building, and community engagement.
Fellows commit to spending at least 15 hours per week for eight weeks working to elect Hillary Clinton and other Democrats.
Our Fall Fellowship Program will officially kick off with a training in Detroit on Sunday, September 11 , however applicants who are interested in starting early can be accepted for August start dates on a rolling basis.
Fellows will be expected to:
● Meet ambitious goals and deadlines to reach and register voters and recruit volunteers;
● Organize in a specific neighborhood, community, or group of communities alongside
grassroots volunteer leaders and coordinated campaign staff;
● Engage new potential volunteers through phone calls, canvassing, and community
● Participate in training on field organizing, messaging, and other activities;
● Hold organizational meetings to recruit new volunteers and supporters in communities;
● Use social networks to help amplify our message and to talk about the work that we do
● Continue to build the movement to help elect Democrats up and down the ticket this
Apply by August 28th! Apply Today By Clicking Here