Google Ads

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Two More Years! - Thank you for your support in the August 5th, 2008 Primary Election.

I want to thank all of you for your support and vote. Your involvement in the democratic process of voting supports our existence in our City, State, and Country. You can be guaranteed that I will continue to be an activist for you in Lansing by speaking up, standing up, and pumping up our community for the rich heritage and a oasis of talent in each of you. I have been and always will be a true jobs, justice, peace, and equal opportunity Democrat.

Let me assure you that I will work to resolve the Johnson Center situation because I know that our community needs to have a City supported community center within walking distance for Senior Citizens and, a place to run and have fun for the youth. We all remember the lessons learned at that center and I hope to pass the legacy on to our children.

I hope that the supporters of the other candidates can work together and stay active in our community so that we all may prosper together for the benefit of the children and the people who will come after us. Each one of you are a piece of the legacy and history of the City of Detroit. Built on the shoulders of a rainbow coalition, from the American Indians, to the pilgrims, the immigrants from Africa, Europe, Asia, South America, Central America, the Middle East, and especially the Caribbean, helped in some way to leave, and continue to leave a legacy to the City by doing something positive.

This is a tradition that is being passed on to our children in the pride and
responsibility that we as parents put into our children. People, I am asking you to come together so that we all can march on to bigger and better things in these next 2 years that will help uplift us all.



I thank you, GOD bless all of you and lets make these last two years rock!

No comments: