- Identify a location that is allowed under the new ordinance
- Apply for a City of Detroit Facilities License on website
- Immediately file for a license from the State of Michigan Marijuana Facilities Licensing Website and pay the $6000 application fee to be safe from persecution and prosecution.
- Get your signed approval letter from City Clerk Janice Winfrey
- Then you are on your way!
We want to thank Attorney Michael D. Stein (Website MichiganRadio.org) for his due diligence on the legal side of this effort and, if you have an attorney now, they need to get to work on your behalf. As of this writing, at least 15 current and potential owners have filed a lawsuit against the City of Detroit Law and Information Technology department in Wayne County Circuit Court for insubordination. One hour of time spent by a computer programmer analyst on the website will save the taxpayers lots of money and help generate jobs.